Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Project Life, Weeks 29-30

No, I didn't skip Week 28. Well, I did sort of. But only because Week 28 is part of a super-secret-special blog post on a brand new blog I'm a part of. More on that coming soon...
It's been a busy few weeks. Lots of doctor appointments for the kids, and less time for me to sneak off to my craft room. But I'm managing to stay more or less caught up with my Project life album, even though the rest of my scrapping commitments are falling by the wayside. Er, staying by the wayside. They've been hanging out there for a while. Anyway, on to the good stuff!

Week 29



I blacked out one of the photo slots to protect the privacy of a friend's daughter :). This was a busy weekend, Cai participated in our church's Wipeout day camp (while I worked in childcare), and Sunday we attended a friend's dinosaur-themed party. The kids had a blast! 
Supplies this week are from Studio Calico, Scraptastic, Martha Stewart glitter letters, Glitz Designs, a Cathy Zielske digital overlay, and a Jade PL 4x6 card.

Week 30






Oh, week 30. A fun, crazy one. Avyn turned 3 on Saturday, so this week encompassed two spreads to hold all his birthday party photos. I used a couple swap cards, and a Traci Reed 4x6 digital card to tell my favorite story of the week - Cai's original monkey story! Hilarious!!
More Glitz Designs (I bought a set of their birthday-theme 4x6 cards from Paper Issues a while back), Studio Calico, and various digital supplies. The cute alphabet paper is Recollections, from Michael's. And that gorgeous gold glitter paper just doesn't look as cool online as it does in real life. The "Zoned out" and "Favorite Games" cards are from Traci Reed's G4m3r journal cards. The cute "dance in the rain", "wild thing", and "you are my fave" overlays are from Valorie Wibbens' Cotton Candy.

I'm so excited about a new blog I'm a part of, but we're not quite ready to launch. I'll keep you updated here, and I'll be sharing more of my Project Life spreads plus tips and tricks there. Lots of fun stuff planned!

No comments:

Post a Comment