Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Project Life, Week 27

Wow, only one week to share in this post?! I don't even recognize this blog anymore, all up to date and everything! I enjoyed liberally splashing my 4th of July/USA themed stuff on this spread, and I love how it turned out. I bought the 4th of July kit from Paper Issues and boy was it packed!! That's where most of the bits came from, but I also added pieces from my Studio Calico kits, and a healthy smattering of digital goodies from Michelle Godin (Snarky Snippets Summer), Traci Reed (Hashtag cards), Gennifer Bursett (Anchored papers), One Little Bird Designs (Carson Park elements), and Cathy Zielske (Photo Flags). I got a little printer-happy this week.




Did you scrap anything holiday-related for Independence Day, or include any fun themed products? I'd love to see it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment