Monday, April 15, 2013

Project Life, Weeks 9 and 10

Another episode of Project Life 2013, still catching up! I got my April Studio Calico goodies last week and I'm excited to play with all the fun new journal cards, embellishments, stamps and papers. I love getting new supplies!
I also tentatively stepped into the physical-art-journaling world today, and started my first few pages. Not ready to share pictures yet, but I will soon. I have no idea what I'm doing, but it's fun to paint and get gesso on my fresh manicure!

Week Nine



Moving week! My picture quality went down the tube this week, we were so busy moving across the neighborhood (literally, a mile away). Oh, yeah, hubby and I celebrated our 5th anniversary on February 29, too. (What, you say? There's no 29th in February this year? Yeah, we only get a "real" anniversary every 4 years...) Sadly, we weren't able to do anything to celebrate with it falling in the middle of the move. Maybe once things settle down in a few months, and we find a sitter willing to take on three rowdy boys!

Week Ten



Slowly getting moved in and settling in to the new house this week. Super excited to set up my new craft room/office!
Supplies Used: Snarky Snippets Awesome by Michelle Godin, DIY: Collection by KCB and Shawna Clingerman, Neverland and Front Row Studio Calico Project Life kits, embellishments from Studio Calico kits and Paper Issues, various letter stickers.

No comments:

Post a Comment