Saturday, October 6, 2012

World Card Making Day

I couldn't not make cards today, since it's World Card Making Day! Paper Issues on Facebook also inspired me to blog and share my creations.
My mom is visiting this week, and we enjoyed time together today, including a trip to Michael's and Hobby Lobby (one of my favorite mother-daughter activities!). I fit in a little crafting time before supper, and this is what I came up with:


So I'm still a little obsessed with washi tape. That's okay, it's awesome. The top and bottom card were created mostly with Simon Says Stamp's May 2012 card kit. And did you notice the pretty glitter clouds on the middle card? I used Mod Podge for those. Holds the glitter perfectly without shedding!
Now I'm off to enjoy the time with my mom! Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment