Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Week in the Life: Monday Photos & Words

I had planned to get this post up last night, but since Riah screamed and fussed for 2 hours, he kinda threw off my schedule. But here we are, a selection of photos from yesterday and my Daily Pages! I had time to format a few into the Insta-frames, but the rest I'm just throwing up here SOOC (straight out of camera).

Morning coffee, Cai's bed, breakfast, my messy nightstand/trunk

Two different doctor's offices


Heading out!

Lunch at Applebee's - YUM!

Afternoon silliness 

Laundry. 

Love when all my boys play happily at the same time.

Sweet baby grins!

Too cute!!

My evening news

Toot tooooooot!

Avyn showing me how he can turn it on

They all like to play right beside me, of course.
Daily Page
Daily Page - hourly

See you tomorrow with today's words and photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment