Friday, December 2, 2011

My December Daily Digi Album, part 1

So who else is diving into the December Daily madness this year?! If you don't know what December Daily is all about, check out this post from Ali Edwards, the Dec Daily queen. She has tons of great information on her site about December Daily, and plenty of beautiful inspiration! I'm doing mine a little differently, going all-digital since I simply can't find the time to make one of those gorgeous paper or hybrid books (one year I will!!!). I'm designing each page ahead of time, so all I have to do each day is snap a few photos, drop them in the photo spots, and journal about our day. I chose Sabrina's Creations 25 Days of Christmas template set, available at Mscraps - check it out:


How beautifully simple is that?! I love the blocked design. I couldn't pick just one kit to use, though. I adore Christmas kits, so I chose several! They don't necessarily match, but I don't particularly care. Here's the pages I've completed so far (well, ready for photos and journaling), along with the kits I used.


First four pages created with He's Coming! kit by Studio Basic:


Pages 5-8 created with Sabrina's Creations 25 Days of Christmas kit:


Pages 9-12 created with Christmas Morning kit by Valorie Wibbens and Creations by TinaMarie:

That's as far as I've gotten so far, today I'm working on finishing up the rest of the album, adding my photos and journaling to day 1, and whipping up a little hybrid Advent project to do with my boys this month. I'll be back here later to share all that! In the meantime, if you're doing any kind of December project, I would love to see it. December Daily, an Advent calendar or project, or anything else to help make, capture, and record your memories this month!



No comments:

Post a Comment