Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Breathe in the sunshine, sweetie!

Do you ever feel so overwhelmed with everything that needs done that you don't know where to start? I do, frequently. I finally have a few minutes when the boys aren't screaming, the house is at least to an ignorable state, and I can focus on ... something. So I stare blankly at my computer screen with a rising sense of panic and desperation thinking of my extensive to-do list.
Just a few minutes ago I was in such a state and expressing (er, complaining) to my husband that I didn't know where to start. I had just asked him to open the shades because it's a beautiful day outside. He looks at me and says - "Breathe in the sunshine, sweetie!" (He followed that up with "Let it improve your mood!" but I probably deserved that one.)
Hmm... thanks, honey. I needed the reminder to take a minute, breathe, appreciate the beautiful day God has gifted us with, and calm down.
Bonus - I suddenly knew what to blog about! Check one item off my to-do list! I hope my little moment of enlightenment has inspired you to "breathe in the sunshine" today, especially if you are feeling especially stressed. :)
Oh, before I go - I scrapped last week's P365 photos yesterday, and I am SO PROUD to say that I am actually caught up (with the scrapping part lol)! I figure I better enjoy that while it lasts!

2 comments:

  1. Great post and reminder, Michelle!! LOVE the page, too!! pure awesomeness!!

    ReplyDelete